- The First Baptist Church Sunday Morning Worship Service is at 9:30am
- The 9:30am service will be live streaming online (please click on "Media" on the menu above to access live streaming)
- There are Sunday School classes for all ages starting at 11:00am
- Seating in the auditorium has been arranged for "social distancing" ... ushers and assistants will help to encourage "social distancing" at the building entrance/exit, and in the foyer
- Children's ministries are available (nursery through 6th grade) during the 9:30am service
- Offering plates are NOT being passed. Offering receptacles are available in the foyer, and online giving is also available via the "Give" link on the menu above
- If you are elderly, have a pre-existing medical condition, or do not feel comfortable being out in a public place ... please wait before returning to services
- If you are sick, please DO NOT come to the services
- The following Wednesday evening activities have resumed: Common Ground Youth Group at 6:30pm; AWANA Clubs at 6:30pm; and Adult Bible study and prayer meeting at 7:00pm.
- Regular on-site Sunday Evening services have been canceled until further notice
- The Pennsylvania Governor and Health Secretary have ordered that all
people, age 2 and older, who are in a building open to the public, are
required to wear a face covering. It is an order to individual citizens.
Even though First Baptist Church is not mandating face coverings,
individuals are encouraged to prayerfully consider compliance with this
order. People who minister up front will not wear a face covering while
- Please click the Facebook link below and join the FBC DuBois Facebook group for updates.
Thank you for visiting our website. I hope that the information contained on our pages will help you understand who we are.
First Baptist Church is an independent, Bible-believing, Bible-preaching church. We are a family of believers deeply grateful for the power of the gospel and the free gift of the grace of God. With thankful hearts we strive "together for the sake of the gospel" and for "conduct worthy of the gospel of Christ."
Thanks for stopping by!
Pastor Mark Montgomery
For Directions: (Click Here)