- JULY 17, 2020 UPDATE: The Governor has ordered that all people, age 3 and older, who are in a building open to the public, are required to wear a face covering. It is an order to individual citizens. Even though First Baptist Church is not mandating face coverings, individuals are encouraged to prayerfully consider compliance with this order. People who minister up front will not wear a face covering while they minister.
- Until further notice First Baptist Church will have two, on-site Sunday Morning Worship services in the auditorium -- 9:00am and 11:00am
- Seating in the auditorium has been arranged for "social distancing" ... ushers and assistants will help to encourage "social distancing" at the building entrance/exit, and in the foyer
- There will be children's ministries available (nursery through 6th grade) during the 9:00am service only
- Offering plates will NOT be passed...offering receptacles will be available in the foyer...online giving is also available via the "Give" link on the menu above
- The restrooms and water fountains will be cleaned between services
- If you are elderly, have a pre-existing medical condition, or do not feel comfortable being out in a public place ... please wait a few weeks before returning to services
- If you are sick ... DO NOT come to the services
- The 9:00am service will be live streaming online (please click on "Media" on the menu above to access live streaming)
- The following Sunday School classes will begin meeting Oct. 11th at 10:30am: WOW Class; Young Married Class; Men's Class; and "Auditorium" Class
- Attendance is NOT a test of your spirituality or loyalty to First Baptist Church.
- Wednesday evening activities and meetings resumed September 23rd -- AWANA Clubs at 6:30pm; Break-thru Video Series at 6:45pm; Devotions-Prayer-Fellowship at 7:00pm
- On-site Sunday Evening services have been canceled until further notice
- Please click the Facebook link below and join the FBC DuBois Facebook group for frequent updates, devotions and current information
Thank you for visiting our website. I hope that the information contained on our pages will help you understand who we are.
First Baptist Church is an independent, Bible-believing, Bible-preaching church. We are a family of believers deeply grateful for the power of the gospel and the free gift of the grace of God. With thankful hearts we strive "together for the sake of the gospel" and for "conduct worthy of the gospel of Christ."
Thanks for stopping by!
Pastor Mark Montgomery
For Directions: (Click Here)